Tocca is looking for the next key member of our team. We’re seeking an experienced and creative Head of Product or a Product Manager to help take us to the next level in our growth process. This position reports directly to the Co-Founder and CEO. Here at Tocca, we care about collaboration and professional growth. That’s why we’ve created an open, action-based environment in which your only limits are your attitude and aptitude. You will have the opportunity to work with an inspiring group of talented, highly intelligent, internationally minded, curious and very passionate people coming from all walks of life.
We are building something new, it’s a big challenge, but you will never be alone. We always help each other and reinforce one another to achieve higher goals. If you are an open person and can work well with others and finds this appealing, come and join us.
We embrace diversity! Our team comes from different countries, technical and educational backgrounds, and we welcome people from whatever origins and perspectives of life as long as they value teamwork and share our passion for building new solutions.
Tocca is backed by some of the most influential tech investors and is dedicated to providing a secure, curated virtual event solution for B2B companies.
To learn more about us => https://tocca.io
What you will do:
- Create the strategic product roadmap to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Conduct market research, meet with users and potential users
- Write detailed product requirements for the Engineering team – including UI mockups, and detailed business rules
- Act as Product Owner in support of Agile development process
- Collaborate with CTO to create and deliver realistic product release date
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue
- Prioritize features for the road map, you own it
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Coordinate closely with the engineering team to plan releases
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Head of Product / Product Manager
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience in a product job in the B2B SaaS market
- Experience in working in fast paced, small startup environment
- Strong technical understanding, previous developer experience welcome
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
- Design abilities
To apply please email email@example.com