How a non-profit successfully used Tocca to connect Arizona’s tech community
OVERVIEW: About Arizona Tech Council (ATC)
As an organization dedicated to bringing together the tech community in Arizona, the ATC has:
- 800+ member companies
- ~20,000 individual members
- ~160+ events annually
How does an organization that was created to connect people do so when gathering in person is no longer an option?
Researching what platform to choose considering their limited budget and many events, the Arizona Tech Council faced major dealbreakers including:
- Astronomical costs
- Software requirements that weren’t feasible for all attendees to obtain in advance
- Limit on headcount
- Labor intensive on the ATC side
- Too rushed to build what they needed
ATC tried Zoom and Microsoft Teams for smaller, internal meetings, but needed to find a more comprehensive enterprise solution that would suit not only their non-profit budget but also their many annual events with hundreds of attendees.
The main factors that made Tocca their #1 choice:
- Affordable – with an annual fee, companies can host as many events as they need without paying per event.
- Easy to Create – with the support of the Tocca customer success team, the ATC was able to build and customize their event quickly and efficiently.
- Flexible – customize the platform visually and functionally to accommodate a variety of needs that can be revisited for future events.
- Customer Service – at Tocca, our platform becomes your virtual office. We provide training sessions and 24/7 support before, during, and after your event.
“We had one of our biggest events and it couldn’t have gone smoother.”
After three successful events, our partnership with the ATC gets stronger and more efficient with each one.